CASTRIL - ACTIVITIES FOR EVERYONE
- Museum of 'La Peña'. Moorish fort on a rock outcrop with a visitor's museum.
The area has a wealth of places to visit for the more cerebral amongst us, especially with respect to the area of neolithic history, environment and moorish and local life.
Click on the sidebar to see what is of interest.
- Museum of rural life, on two floors of the visitor's centre.
- This living museum is the original tile and brick factory which supplied the roof tiles for the town.
- The 'ecomuseo' covers all facets of life in the countryside with an emphasis on esparto.
- Archaeological museum. Findings from The Altiplano including coins, jewellery, bones etc.
- Museum of prehistory and palaeontology.